Deer Creek Watershed Alliance and its partners are implementing demonstration projects in the Deer Creek Watershed. The projects are:
- Brentwood: Mount Calvary Rain Garden
- Clayton: Shaw Park Rain Garden
- Creve Coeur: Creve Coeur Rain Gardens
- Ladue: Annunziata Church and School Rain Garden
- Ladue: Deer Creek Club Woodland Restoration
- Maplewood: Greenway Improvement Project Rain Gardens
- Olivette: Black Creek Rain Garden
- University City: University City Rain Gardens
- Implement plant-based demonstration projects that reduce water pollution in the Deer Creek Watershed.
- Capture, treat, and detain stormwater runoff from 90% of the recorded daily rainfall events, which is based on a rainfall amount of 1.14 inches.
- Measure and document, over a five year period, the effectiveness of the demonstration projects.
Boy scout Joe Miltion installs plantings in the Annunziata Church and School rain garden.