The Deer Creek Watershed Management Plan was accepted by Missouri Department of Natural Resources and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in 2011.
The development of the Deer Creek Watershed Plan has been a three-pronged effort. This draft document has been shaped by extensive input from three standing committees:
- The Deer Creek Community Leaders Task Force is comprised of municipal representatives as well as representatives of other agencies with jurisdictional authority in the watershed.
- The Deer Creek Technical Advisory Group consists of engineers, landscape architects, and horticultural experts.
- The Deer Creek Watershed Steering Committee has created opportunities for individual citizens in the watershed to have direct input into the formation of the plan.
Download the Watershed Plan Summary [2.65 MB].
Or download the Deer Creek Watershed Plan by section:
- Table of Contents [93 KB]
- Forward [306 KB]
- Chapter 1: Introduction [2.52 MB]
- Chapter 2: Identifying Impairments [1.76 MB]
- Chapter 3: Estimating Load Reductions [713 KB]
- Chapter 4: Management Measures [203 KB]
- Chapter 5: Technical and Financial Assistance [87 KB]
- Chapter 6: Public Info and Education [38 KB]
- Chapter 7: Schedule [52 KB]
- Chapter 8: Milestones [36 KB]
- Chapter 9: Performance [29 KB]
- Chapter 10: Monitoring [39 KB]
- Appendix 1A: USGS Water-Data Report 2009, Deer Creek at Maplewood [60 KB]
- Appendix 2A: Stakeholder Areas of Concern [208 KB]
- Appendix 2B: Stream Team Visual Inspection Data Deer Creek Watershed [136 KB]
- Appendix 2C: Stream USGS Water Quality Data at Maplewood Monitoring Station [104 KB]
- Appendix 2D: Deer Creek Industrial Users, Pretreatment Information Management System [PIMS] Database [160 KB]
- Appendix 2E: Analysis of Stream Team Water Quality Data [694 KB]
- Appendix 3A: Watershed Management Models [471 KB]
- Appendix 3B: Deer Creek Subwatersheds Land Use and Soil Types [1.43 MB]
- Appendix 3C: Deer Creek Watershed StepL Spreadsheet [976 KB]
- Appendix 3D: BMP Baseline Monitoring Results [164 KB]
- Appendix 5A: Barr Engineering Grant Booklet [4.73 MB]
- Appendix 5B: Grants and Funding Opportunities Spreadsheet [49 KB]