Please join the Green Space Advisory Commission for a
Native Plant Walk & Resource Swap!
Saturday, September 11, 2021
10 a.m. to Noon
Starts at Webster Groves Sculpture Park (N. Gore and Kirkham), continuing by car to Lorraine Davis Park for further discussion, seed, and resource swap!
- Learn about native plants abundant in two Webster parks on a walking tour with Shaw Nature Reserve Horticulturist Scott Woodbury.
- Hear about the Mayors’ Monarch Pledge committing Webster Groves to participate in a national pollinator restoration effort.
- Connect with native plant resource groups like Bring Conservation Home, GrowNative!, Wild Ones, Master Naturalists, and GreenKeepers.
- Bring native seeds to share or swap with other gardeners. (Make sure seeds are labeled. Only bring as many as you want to take home!)
- Take home a free milkweed plug compliments of the Green Space Advisory Commission!
Please be sure to follow COVID safety protocols if participating in this event. You should not attend if you are sick, have any symptoms, have a sick family member, or have knowingly been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person within the last 14 days prior to the event.
175 W Kirkham Ave
Webster Groves, MO 63119
Google map and directions